What is it?
Socctober is a 4 week Soccer mini clinic that will run from October 2nd to October 23rd and will serve ages 2-12. For those that have played in the past these clinics will be similar to a technical training. During a technical training players focus on specific skills each week and usually include small fun games.
- Ages 2-12 (Futures – U13)
- Birth Years: 2007 – 2018
- October 2nd – October 23rd
- October 30 will be used as a rain date if needed
- Futures – U7 – 5:15pm to 6:00pm
- U9 – U13 – 6:15pm – 7:00pm
- A Mask
- A mask must be worn by all players, coaches, and spectators at all times per Executive Order 180
Players will need the following every Friday:
Futures (Ages 2-5)
- One Parent
- Only one parent will be allowed on the fields no other equipment is needed
- U5-U7 – Size 3
- U8-U13 – Size 4
- Soccer cleats are preferred but not required. No toe cleats are allowed (Softball, baseball, and football cleats are examples of toe cleats)
- Shin Guards
- Any color soccer shin guards – worn underneath soccer socks. Players will not be able to participate in any activity if he or she is not wearing soccer shin guards covered entirely.
- Important for hydration
- NO Jewelry
- Players may not participate with jewelry – especially earrings, watches and hard bracelets. Earrings in particular are prone to being torn through earlobes when contact is made with a soccer ball or if caught in a net. By removing jewelry, you prevent disfiguring injuries. If you are considering getting piercings and playing soccer, you should wait until the soccer season is over.